- The Eglinton Way e-Gift Card Program
- Patio Fees Update
- Introduction from the Forest Hill Rotary Club
- The Eglinton Way Board Meeting
The Eglinton Way BIA e-Gift Card Program
The Eglinton Way in partnership with AnyCard, a local Canadian Company, is pleased to announce the launch of a neighbourhood e-gift card.
Millions of dollars are spent purchasing mall gift cards every year and this is a trend that is continuing to rise. Many independent and Main Street businesses have not been able to effectively capture the e-gift card market to date.
Starting June 2017 customers will be able to buy an e-Gift Card from The Eglinton Way website, social media pages, and through AnyCard.ca. The e-gift cards are delivered via email, text or Facebook and customers can redeem them at any participating businesses on The Eglinton Way.
- NO point of sale equipment needed, however you need to be connected to the internet
- We will email you a username and password for your online account. This is where you will complete all redemptions.
- Customers will present the e-gift card on their mobile device, an employee will enter the 9-digit authentication code and the amount spent they are spending into your AnyCard dashboard.
- Cost to the business is 0, benefit to the business is 100% of any redemption
- Payment will be settled via direct deposit, which we will set up after your 1st redemption. Please note the transaction must be completed before the customer leaves to ensure accurate payment.
In addition to covering all fees, the BIA will be supporting the launch of Neighbourhood e-Gift Cards through various contests and giveaways over the course of the year to raise awareness! We hope you will support this shop local, spend local campaign and help keep customers spending locally in your business.
Register Here Today (https://www.gifttheneighbourhood.com/register/)David Du and Farhan Quazi, from Any Cards, will be visiting The Eglinton Way businesses over the next couple weeks to introduce the program and answer any questions.
For more information or any questions please contact us or our partners at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us directly at:
Farhan Quazi @ 905-399-8020
Sidewalk Cafe and Marketing By Law
The full report can be seen here
Message from the Toronto Forest Hill Rotary Club
Join us for a luncheon meeting!
Excellent, 3-course meal $25/ea
Rotary Club of Toronto-Forest Hill*
1st & 3rd Thursday of each month
Living Life On The Avenue, 1066 Avenue Rd, Penthouse
Contact: Marvin Graf (416) 782-0896
* Registered Charity
Please remember to hand in your Scavenger Hunt forms for April 22, 2017 and save the date, the Scavenger Hunt will be on June 17, 2018.