David Batori recently opened a new office on Eglinton. As a committed midtown real estate agent, the move to Eglinton is a reflection of his commitment and confidence in this neighbourhood. In the midst of settling into his new office, David took some time to chat with Sheliza Esmail from The Eglinton Way.
Read more +
Show your #LOVEONTHEWAY from now until Valentines Day for a chance to win 1 of 3 $100 AnyCard Giftcards.
January 24 – February 14, 2018
3 Steps to Enter
1. Take a selfie of you and someone special anywhere on The Eglinton Way.
2. Share your selfie on Facebook or Instagram.
3. Tag @eglintonway so we can find your photo!
Travel along Eglinton is changing and BIA employees may be affected by construction. Metrolinx can help you prepare for the new Eglinton in a series of workshops to help your employees and goods get around during construction.
- Get the latest information on the construction to ensure your workplace knows what to expect
- Find out how Smart Commute can support you to ensure business continuity
- Hear about the support available to help your employees get to work and travel for business
Thursday, February 1
9:30am – 12:00pm
Northern District Library – 40 Orchard View Blvd
9:30am – 10:00am: Registration, networking and breakfast
10:00am – 10:45am: Smart Commute information session
10:45am – 12:00pm: Feedback and Q&A
Smart Commute is a program of the City of Toronto and Metrolinx that can help employees make the switch to a better commute.
Get funding to hire a student this summer through Canada Summer Jobs 2018!
The 2018 Canada Summer Jobs (CSJ) application period for employers is now open.
Application deadline: February 2, 2018.
Canada Summer Jobs is a Government of Canada initiative. It provides funding for not-for-profit organizations, public sector employers and small businesses with 50 or fewer full-time employees to create summer jobs for students between the ages of 15 and 30.
The application form as well as the applicant guide is currently available at www.canada.ca/canada-summer-jobs. You can submit your application online, by mail or in person at any Service Canada Centre.
We encourage you to submit your 2018 application online. By doing so, you will benefit from a fast, easy-to-use, and secure way of applying as you will:
- have access to the Canada Summer Jobs application 24/7, from any location, allowing you to complete it at your convenience;
- ensure your application is received immediately by Service Canada;
- receive an instant acknowledgement confirming that your application has been received; and,
- avoid postal delays.
There are two systems available to enable you to apply online:
- Grants and Contributions Online Services (GCOS): If you already have a GCOS account, please use this online platform to submit an online application; or
- CSJ online application form.
For more information:
Call: 1-800-935-5555 (ATS: 1-800-926-9105)
Visit: a Service Canada Centre
It has been brought to our attention that there was a man in the area posing as a contractor requesting entry into office suites. He claimed to be replacing batteries for smoke detectors. This turned out to be false and instead, a wallet was stolen from the premises. A police report was filed regarding the incident which took place late last week.
Read more +
Click HERE to watch Green P’s video featuring The Eglinton Way.