- Support of excavation (shoring) continues in the roadway on the south side of Eglinton and at the Tertiary Entrance.
- The work zone will remain on the south side of Eglinton until approximately mid-October 2017.
- Utility relocation continues within the existing work zone. Crews are completing Bell telecommunication work and installing a sanitary sewer.
- The access to the Kay Gardner Beltline on the southwest side of the intersection is closed and will remain closed until 2018.
Upcoming Works – Fall 2017
Read more about upcoming works in the Construction Liaison Committee presentation.
- Shift construction work zone to the north side of Eglinton.
Upcoming sewer work in the work zone one it shifts to the north side of Eglinton.
For more information about
Chaplin Station, please contact:
West Community Office
1848 Eglinton Avenue West