Hello BIA Members,
This month’s newsletter contains information on the following:
- TEW 2016 AGM
- Digital Main Street reminders
- Google My Business and other Google products for Small Business
- #MyexperienceEglinton contest from Mtx
1. The Eglinton Way AGM
As a member of The Eglinton Way BIA, you are invited to agenda the AGM on Monday December 5, 2016 at 6:00pm at 7 Numbers restaurant located at 516 Eglinton Ave W.
If you cannot attend and would like to send a designate, please send the form to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday Nov 25, 2016.
Please contact the BIA office at email@example.com for AGM agenda, designate forms, the 2017 proposed budget, and other materials.
2. Digital Main Street Reminders
- DMS assesses your businesses digital readiness and provides a to do list for enhancing your web and online presence. For instance, best practices for social posting as per your industry.
- DMS is a free tool and additional support is available to members of The Eglinton Way through the Digital Main Street squad members.
- DMS provides workshops and seminars for business owners, free articles, and case studies for your review.
- Your digital assessment provides recommendations on how to adopt digital tools through trusted service providers.
- DMS provides exclusive discounts and deals from vendors such as Shopify, MasterCard, and more!
- Visit www.digitalmainstreet.ca to get your digital assessment and enhance your digital presence today! You can also follow Digital Main Street on their facebook or twitter pages.
3. Google My Business and other Google products for Small Business
Google My Business is a free listing that individual businesses can manage. As a business owner, you can list your business, map it on Google Maps, and create a Google My Business profile. Click here to start!
Google Suite allows businesses to create custom email domains that can be used through Gmail or outlook. It is one of many products designed by Google for small business which also offers collaboration and file storage tools. For details visit Google Suite for Business.
Finally, Google ADwords express is another Google service for the busy business owner. It allows business owners to advertise online through selecting an audience and writing about your businesses.
In a world, where interactions with businesses begins with a Google search it is important that your customers can find you online when they are looking for a given product or service.