What Work is Taking Place?
- Since 2016, crews have been conducting utilities relocation work to make way for the construction of Chaplin Station. Beginning in mid-September, crews will resume utilities relocation, including Bell duct bank work and relocation of a 300mm sanitary sewer. The work will be carried out within the existing work zones at the intersection of Chaplin Crescent and Eglinton Avenue West.
Hours of Work
- Work can be expected to occur between the hours of 7:00AM and 11:00PM, seven days a week.
- Work may be delayed due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
What to Expect
- Noise and dust from construction equipment and vehicles can be expected.
- Truck traffic entering and exiting the work zone can be expected.
- Equipment and material storage within the work zone can be expected.
Traffic and Pedestrian Details
The existing construction and traffic and pedestrian set up will remain in place.
Full notice here